Information Security Assurance Associate Director
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 04 May 2022london information-technology/information-security 2022-05-04 2022-07-03 medical-and-nursing London London GB GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an International HealthTech organisation, based in London, are looking for an Information Security Assurance Associate Director to join their growing team.
About the Informtion Security Assurance Associate Director role:
This is a key Assurance role within the global Information Security organization. The individual fulfilling this role will lead assurance initiatives across my client's Information Security Controls, partner closely with IT professionals both within the core CIO organization and those in the Global Business Units assessing the design and operating effectiveness of Information and Cyber Security controls.
The Assurance Associate Director will ensure that my client's technology solutions and the underlying environments they run on adhere to the corporate Information Security control framework as well as globally recognized security standards and country regulations.
This work will include enhancing and maintaining the internal Assurance Framework, defining the annual plan and overseeing its execution, manage the Assurance team resources and support the fieldwork where required. This role will also be crucial in the selection and deployment of a Continuous Control Monitoring solution and the implementation of the Cyber Security Continuous Control Monitoring service.
The work will involve the review and update of Assurance reports both in terms of value add to their internal stakeholders but also in terms of the quality it delivers.
Information Security Assurance team leader – responsible for the overall service and the execution of the annual assurance plan.
- Managing a portfolio of tasks as part of the delivery of the ongoing global Information Security Assurance program
- Provide leadership and direction within area of responsibility
- Oversee the development and implementation of functional governance (Standard Operating Procedures, Engagement Models/Workflows, Key Performance Indicators) within area of responsibility
- Provide regular performance updates on area of responsibility to the Senior Leadership with organization
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for area of responsibility, works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires detailed knowledge of area of responsibility
- Manage the Information Security Assurance resources
- Oversee and support the delivery of the Information Security Assurance Program
- Select and deploy a Continuous Controls Monitoring solution for Cyber Security and implement the Continuous Controls Monitoring service.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years of related experience Req
- Master's Degree with 7 years of related experience Pref
- CISA – Cert Information Systems Auditor Req
- CISSP - Cert Information Systems Security Prof Req Or
- Certified Information Security Manager Req Or
- Certified in Risk and Information Security Controls
- Knowledge of NIST, ISO and other Information Security control frameworks
- Knowledge of Continuous Control Monitoring tools.
If the above is of interest please call 0207 509 8040 or apply to this job advertisement to find out more.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022The IT Manager is positioned in the UK Chief Operating Officer (COO) Department and has a reporting line to the Head of Global Governance & Organisation (GG&O) for Platforms and Technology related activities (part of P&T Leadership), and a reporting line into the UK COO for Chief Information Officer (CIO) related activities.
Salary: £400 - £500 per day + Inside IR35Location: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022My client, an established Asset Manager in the City of London, is looking for an IT Security Architect to join their growing team.
Salary: £400 - £500 per day + Inside IR35Location: LondonDate posted: 06 June 2022My client, an established Asset Manager in the City of London, is looking for a Technical Information Security Consultant to join their growing team.
Salary: Up to £450 per day + Outside IR35Location: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Machine Learning Engineer £450 p/d - Outside IR35 Remote
Salary: £600 - £790 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022I am working with a large Banking and Capital Markets firm based in London who are hiring for a Test Manager. You will be required to deliver day to day supporting for testing and change management for regulatory change. As well as working with programme/project managers on testing sizing, scoping and making sure goals and delivery of regulatory and remediation testing against initiative scope and overall regional strategy.