Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant David Hitchings
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-27 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with a leading sovereign wealth fund who are looking to recruit a Network Architect to there large IT team. The purpose of this role is to administer, develop and provide an efficient Network technology architecture supporting the use of supplication software and business data.
- Plan, design network infrastructure to address the requirements of the business
- Lead the development and implementation of approved projects as requested by IT Senior management
- To provide and ensure optimum performance and availability of Office Network through monitoring and pro-active maintenance and housekeeping as directed.
- At least 3 years directly relevant experience of the management of Networks with experience of rolling out new versions.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience of Microsoft Active Directory Services platforms, preferably in the financial institution with experience of financial applications
- Experience of structured problem solving techniques and a highly motivated individual with a service driven attitude.
Please do contact me on email@example.com