Head of Information Security
Salary £160,000 - £200,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 banking Guernsey Guernsey GG GBP 160000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a Hedge fund based in Guernsey are looking for a Head of Informaton Security to join their team.
About the Head of Information Security Role:
An experienced ‘Head of Information Security’ who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Providing the leadership and policy direction required to protect the company from emerging threats. They are also required to directly manage IT team leaders to ensure they are prioritising the right aspects of a strategy at the right time.
- Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- Ensure their software development team’s outputs are designed, developed and deployed with inherent security features commensurate with the risk (of the relevant application)
- Perform IT security risk assessments and propose ways to minimise threats
- Manage security implementation/improvement projects end-to-end
- Monitor security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
- Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Implement an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
- Oversee the investigation of reported security breaches
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Champion and educate the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies
If the above is of interest please apply to this job ad or feel free to give me a call on 0207 509 8040.