Information Securiry Officer
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an International Investment Bank, are looking for an Information Security Officer to join their growing team.
About the Information Security Officer Role:
This role is responsible for facilitating awareness of Risk and Control issues and ensuring the relevant Information Security Risk policies and Systems and Data Integrity (SDI) policies are being managed. The role will specifically focus on risk and controls around the client's information assets at all stages of the information lifecycle (creation, transportation, use, storage, and deletion) in the context of changing business and cyber threat landscapes.
This role will work closely with IT organisiations and Second Line Risk functions (Information Security Risk, and Operational Risk). The role holder will assisting in driving the development, maintenance and embedding of a global IT, Information Security Risk / Cyber risk engagement models for the firm.
- Risk Management- Have a knowledge of IT, Information Security Risk and Cyber Risk Management to support the business and collaborate with the different risk managers in the Group. Understanding of the and Risk characteristics of key products and channels. Knowledge of application of ORMF
- Strategy / Vision - Be able to implement a vision and strategy for risk capability within a market and communicate to key stakeholders and get their buy-in.
- Influence - Have significant gravitas that will be obvious to all engaged teams of HSBC, which will enable face off to stakeholders in order to win their confidence and help influence their decisions
- Business Knowledge - Knowledge of all major areas of a Global Banking and Financial Services organization including Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Private Banking.
- Technology Knowledge – Understanding of fundamental information security controls, principles and technology.
- Change Delivery - A strong change delivery track record in large global organizations.
If the above is of interest and you would like to know more please give me a call on 0207 509 8040 or apply to this role via here at your earliest convienence.