Information Security Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 it Bristol Bristol GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across global, UK and local economies.
As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint an Information Security Manager, to be based in the Bristol offices paying a salary of £55,000 to £60,000 plus car allowance.
As an Information Security Manager, part of the Information Security Office you will ensure the framework of security services are in line with group policy and best practise. The role will enable the alignment and support of the Divisional strategy to deliver the InfoSec governance framework.
Information Security Manager: Duties
- Support the InfoSec Strategy, Governance Framework all in line with policies and best practise
- Create business-focused, InfoSec solutions, drive InfoSec and Data Privacy across group
- Develop/Maintain industry awareness with best practise, legislation & regulations, emerging threats
- Lead the division to comply with contractual requirements, certifications ISO27001, PCI DSS. Cyber Essentials, HMG Security Policy Framework and compliance with Policies
- Advice and guidance on InfoSec and Data Privacy to ensure upkeep of confidentiality and integrity of business information
- Manage InfoSec and Data Privacy Risk
- Lead internal audits against ISO27001
- Manage external audits and Group Internal Audit activities
- Creation of distribution and compliance of Divisional InfoSec and Data Privacy Policies/Standards
- Support security related incidents
Information Security Manager: Experience
- Experience of leading Standards, Security, Data Privacy and Risk Frameworks
- Industry best practise – OWASP, NCSC
- Internal audit experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- ISO27001 audits/certifications
- Knowledge of PCI DSS or Cyber Essentials
- Data Privacy experience
- Desirable – CISM, CISSP certified
The permanent role for an Information Security Manager will pay up to £60,000 plus car allowance. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.