Information Security Specialist
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + WFH, Flexitime
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working in partnership with an international law firm. They operate across eight countries, with offices across 19 cities and employ in excess of 1,3000 legal professionals. With a true global presence, they offer expert legal services across several industries such as; Financial Services, Life Sciences, Real Estate and Technology.
As part of their Information Security strategy, they are expanding the team. They are keen to appoint an Information Security Specialist, to be based in the Central Birmingham offices – paying a salary range of £45,000 to £60,000 plus benefits, flexitime and work from home.
As an experienced Information Security Specialist, you will have combined experience across security solution design, implementation, assurance, reviewing activities, standards and policies.
Information Security Specialist: Role Duties
- Ensure up-to-date product knowledge and transfer to IT teams, suppliers and support teams
- Understand technology trends and ensure evolution of operating processes
- Work with Business Change teams to deliver projects – enable security, upgrades, implementation and user acceptance
- Lead data governance, system controls and documentation
- Work with EA and SA to ensure development projects fit architecture
- IT security related requests – advice and guidance
- Work with ISO to prevent and data compromise
- Identify encryption and controls
- Provide cyber security consultancy and documentation
- Threat detection and prevention techniques – develop new methods
- Support of security infrastructure
- Incident handling
Information Security Specialist: Experience
- CISM, CISSP or CIPP – or similar
- Knowledge of network protocols, network hardware, web technologies and hacking techniques
- Managing identify and access management
- Security systems and appliances (Cisco, proxies, endpoint controls, IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM, vulnerability tools)
- IT infrastructure, applications, data storage and design concepts
- Cloud services architecture and multi-tenant connectivity solutions
The permanent opportunity for an Information Security Specialist is based in the Birmingham offices and will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £60,000 plus benefits, flexitime and work from home option.
This is an opportunity to join an international law firm, that are recognised as true market leaders and have grown year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.