Information Risk Analyst - Compliance
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum + Work From Home, Flexi-Time
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global organisation; they are true market leaders and are part of the ‘supermajors’ within their industry. They are listed across FTSE, NYSE and listed as leaders on the Fortune Global 500. In addition, they operate profits in excess of $5 billion.
As part of acquisitions and mergers, demand for Technology and Information Security has grown. As such they have a requirement for an Information Risk Analyst - Compliance, to be based in the Coventry offices paying a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits including work from home and flexible working.
As an Information Risk Analyst - Compliance, you will focus on supporting the ongoing compliance and delivery of Sox IT controls in addition to supporting other areas of Information Security and Privacy Compliance/Assurance.
Information Risk Analyst – Compliance: Role Duties
- Provide review, validation, guidance and support to IT Controls
- Support control owners, IT Application Owners
- Support IT Sox implementation and sustainability
- Work with key stakeholders to check quality of IT controls
- Provide reports and insights around Sox scope and coverage
- Carryout InfoSec, Risk, Compliance and Audits to provide recommendations
- Support incident response delivery processes
Information Risk Analyst – Compliance: Experience
- Sarbanes Oxley (Sox)
- IT General Controls Framework – Implementation and Assurance
- Risk and Compliance
Desirable, not essential:
- ITIL v3
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
The permanent opportunity for an Information Risk Analyst - Compliance will offer flexible working and work from home. Offices are Coventry based and it will offer a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader. For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.