IT Security Architect
Salary £110,000 - £120,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 it London London GB GBP 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, based in London, are looking for an experienced IT Security Architect to join their growing team.
About the IT Security Architect position:
Provide technical security advice, guidance, requirements, design and review in support of all business related products and services, reporting directly to the GB Head of IT Security. Define, develop and work with key IT security controls and frameworks to ensure appropriate solution design and testing to meet the business strategic plan. Ensure that a risk-based approach to IT security is adopted in every part of the business and solutions. Partner with and act as a key stakeholder for delivery of business initiatives by other departments. Act as a SME and engage with appropriate 3rd parties and regulators as required.
- As part of the IT Security team, develop and implement the client's security strategy.
- Evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help mature the group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology.
- Evolve security architecture and solution principles to support business projects.
- Oversee design principles and controls relating to 3rd party solution providers.
- Ratify control decisions and technical controls.
- Research new security related products and services to ensure that the client is equipped with appropriate industry tools and solutions.
- Promote security awareness throughout the business
- Conduct security risk assessments for projects (including 3rd parties)
- Solution and design security into all business related projects
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party IT security vendors and strategic partners
Sound knowledge of enterprise security concepts/ frameworks and products.
Experience of working in financial services sector (especially banking) and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector and associated standards and frameworks.
Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions and best practice controls for infrastructure and application architectures.
Technical security implementation and analysis experience in a first class international business.
Prior relevant experience gained in a security project/consultancy/infrastructure/architect orientated role.
Experience with intelligence gathering regarding security threats.
Experience of conducting risk assessments using best practice risk management methodologies.
Cost effective approach to safeguarding the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data and risk mitigation.
If you are interested please apply to the above ad or call me on 0207 509 8040 for more information.