Senior Cyber Security Specialist
Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum + + Benefits Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 40000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is engaged with a leading technology institution based in Coventry. They globally recognised for innovation within their field of cyber security and continued contribution to technology and research.
As part of their InfoSec programme, they are keen to appoint an experienced Senior Cyber Security Specialist to based in their Coventry offices, paying a salary range of £40,000 to £48,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Senior Cyber Security Specialist, you will have experience of secure operational management of IT systems, whilst developing, maintain and securing the security environment. In addition, you will work with group to deliver technical services, security assessments and provide expert response to cyber security incidents.
Senior Cyber Security Specialist: Duties
- Manage Cyber Security Centre operations – work towards utilising new technologies
- Develop cyber Security threat-hunting capability
- Develop and implement new defensive systems
- Carry out security assessments
Problem solving across
- Hardware, software and networks (Linux and Microsoft)
- Endpoint, network devices, servers, switches, routers, firewalls
- Provide expert Cyber Security technical response
- Integration of products and security processes
- Act as security controller for design, implementation of security policy
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist, will pay a salary range of £40,000 to £48,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a cyber security global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.