Senior IT Auditor
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 it Telford Shropshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is engaged with a leading financial services business. They are recognised as market leaders in providing bespoke services to a national customer base. They operate across 25 countries and have been recognised by Forbes 2000 Global leading companies to work for.
As part of a continued expansion across Internal Audit, they are keen to appoint an experienced Senior IT Auditor to work from the Telford offices paying a salary range of £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for providing assurance over key risks and controls. In addition, you will evaluate business processes and internal control systems with compliance, regulation and governance standards.
Senior IT Auditor: Duties
- Lead IT audits in line with methodology
- Report into Head of IA and IT Audit Manager
- Identify risks, controls and procedures
- Audit assignments, interview management, documenting workflows
- Delivery of audit services
- Perform in-depth risk analysis and contribute to audit-scope
- Develop audit program along with fieldwork testing
- Audit reports, document testing
- Interact across group, including IT and business management
- Experience of risk management and control techniques
- Experience across IT infrastructure, application risks and controls
- CISA, CISSP, CIA – certified/experienced
The permanent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor, will pay a salary range of £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.