Information Security Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is engaged with a national law firm. They are recognised as true market leaders with an extensive working history across areas of, but not limited to family law, property, financial, commercial and technology.
As part of their technology strategy, they are building an Information Security practise and as such are looking to appoint an experienced Information Security Analyst paying a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus to based in the Central Birmingham offices.
The appointment for an Information Security Analyst is a new role to the firm and they will be responsible for establishing an InfoSec platform with processes, procedures and IT Security Leadership.
Information Security Analyst: Duties
- Ensure delivery of InfoSec principles across group
- Work closely with the IT team, suppliers and wider business
- Ensure delivery of policies and implementation
- Hands-on implementation of controls – Windows Server patching
- Manage InfoSec vendors and tools
- Provide advice across threats, vulnerabilities and changes
Information Security Analyst: Experience
- Manage InfoSec incidents – end to end
- Manage change controls to ensure compliance in line with policies
- Work with stakeholders to build new policies, standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of InfoSec threats, controls and products
- Microsoft-based technical infrastructure background
- InfoSec technologies/tools – SIEM-based analysis
- Perimeter firewalls, network and vulnerability management tools
- Manage and respond to incidents and use service management tools
- Threat analysis tools – Nessus
- CISM/CISSP qualification (Desirable, not essential)
The permanent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst will be based in central Birmingham and pay a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.