Information Security Specialist
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 it UK Robert Walters
As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an experienced Information Security Specialist, to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Information Security Specialist, you will lead the development of ISO 27001:2013 frameworks. In addition, you will develop security processes and controls to support regulations and implementation of frameworks.
Information Security Specialist: Roles Duties
- Stakeholder management, implement policies and procedures
- Represent InfoSec to group and influence culture
- Lead Processes, Risk and Compliance Audits across ISO 27001:2013
- Implement polices with stakeholders
- Design, operation and improvement of ISO 27001:2013
- Conduct risk analysis
- Repot on security, governance and risk compliance
Information Security Specialist: Experience
- ISO 27001:2013 – Lead Auditor/Implementer
The permanent role for an Information Security Specialist, will pay a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.