Cyber Resilience Manager
Salary £53,000 - £63,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 53000 63000 63000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services.
As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an experienced Cyber Resilience Manager to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £53,000 to £63,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Cyber Resilience Manager, you will act as the SME for emerging trends, cyber threats and resilience designs to protect operational technology. In addition, you will advise on continuous improvements in response to threats, intelligence and technology roadmaps.
Cyber Resilience Manager: Roles Duties
- Conduct and mentor the risk management process to ensure business understand risks
- Review and manage reporting of impact of cyber intelligence feeds
- Manage reporting of technology advances
- Review/Develop proposals for implementing enhancements
- Ensure evolving threats in sector are understood and IT strategy is revised
- Implement training and awareness
- Knowledge of application of cyber security, architecture and controls
- ISO standards – 27001/2
- CISSP certified or equivalent
The permanent role for a Cyber Resilience Manager, will pay a salary range of £53,000 to £63,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.