Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC)
Salary £53,000 - £63,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 53000 63000 63000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services.
As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an experienced Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC), to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £53,000 to £63,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC), you will plan and direct the SOC function. In addition, you will monitor and analyse security events to protect information and assets.
Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC): Roles Duties
- Escalation of incidents for investigation
- Ensure adherence for regulatory compliance, governance
- Cyber-attack defences and planning
- Direct SOC functions and processes – ensure policies, procedures and objectives
- Lead SOC to ensure delivery of resolutions and incidents
- Collect, document and research of security events generated by SOC monitoring
- Monitor security events, threats and prioritize risks
- Develop/Maintain incident response program
The permanent role for a Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC), will pay a salary range of £53,000 to £63,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.