Information Security Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global organisation, they are true market leaders and are part of the ‘supermajors’ within their industry. They are listed across FTSE, NYSE and listed as leaders on the Fortune Global 500. In addition, they operate profits in excess of $5 billion.
As part of acquisitions and mergers, demand for Technology and Information Security has grown. As such they have a requirement for an Information Security Analyst, pay a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits to be based in the Coventry offices – the working culture offers work from home and flexible working.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will work within the Data and Privacy Team to ensure on-going protection of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information across group.
Information Security Analyst – Role Duties
- Work in environment to provide: Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Security Operations
- Work with stakeholders to deliver InfoSec and data privacy
- Support problems and risks
- Undertake InfoSec risk and compliance audits
- Provide recommendations and improvements
- Support delivery of InfoSec assurance
- Support incident response delivery
- Provide protection guidance
- Support standards and compliance audits
Information Security Analyst – Experience
- Practical knowledge of IT system and network security principles/processes
- InfoSec audit techniques
- Management and testing of IT controls frameworks
- Knowledge of EU GDPR and DPA
- Knowledge of InfoSec compliance frameworks – ISO 27000 series and NIS regulation
- Risk Management framework delivery
The permanent opportunity for a Information Security Analyst will offer flexible working and work from home. Offices are Coventry based and it will offer a salary range of £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader. For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.