Senior Information Security Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 it Bristol Bristol GB BS1 2PH GBP 30000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across Global, UK and local economies.
As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint a Senior Information Security Analyst, to be based in the Bristol offices paying a salary range of £30,000 to £47,000 plus benefits.
As Senior Information Security Analyst, you will focus on technical information security assurance and oversight, supporting the delivery of frameworks across group and external clients.
Senior Information Security Analyst: Duties
- Work with InfoSec Managers to support assurance activities
- Provide security consultancy across stages of project life-cycle
- Ensure solutions are designed and delivered in line with policy/standards
- Liaise with clients along with InfoSec Manager
- Provide advice to assess technical remediation work
- Advise on internal/external security standards and frameworks
- Policies, Standards and Procedures – ISO27001, PCIDSS, Cyber Essentials
- Create/Enhance InfoSec policies/procedures
Senior Information Security Analyst: Experience
- InfoSec experience across – Networks, PCIDSS
- CISSP experience and/or qualification
- ISO27001/2 framework knowledge
- PCIDSS – Experience
The permanent role for a Senior Information Security Analyst will pay a range of £30,000 to9 £47,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.