Security Engineer – Firewall Networks
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme across Global Information Security, they are now in process of building a greenfield Information Security Hub in their Nuneaton office, as part of their ‘follow the sun model’ for Global Information Security services.
As such, they are keen to appoint a Security Engineer – Firewall Networks, paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Security Engineer – Firewall Networks: Responsibilities
- Overview of Service provider activities – Network security
- Advice, leadership to ensure network security is aligned with strategy
- Provide preventative and proactive support
- Manage/Enhance security apps – Firewall, client VPN, S2S, IPS, NAC, NBADImplement security
- Policies and new technologies
Security Engineer – Firewall Networks: Experience
- Checkpoint – NGFW, Provider-1, S2S, Client VPN
- McAfee support, engineering with Network Security Platform (IPS)
- Cisco support with ISE platform, Lancope/Stealthwatch platform
- Domains, Application Security, Endpoint Security
The permanent opportunities for a Security Engineer – Firewall Networks, will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield InfoSec operation.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for further information.