Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 it Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 2LP GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a market leading financial services business based in Central Birmingham. They specialise in providing financial advice and products across personal to commercial for professional groups for the organisations in which they are employed.
As part of the continued development of Information Security, they are keen to appoint a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to be based in the Birmingham offices paying as salary range of £50,000 to £55,000 plus package.
As an experienced Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will assist with areas of Operational Cyber & InfoSec. In addition, you will provide hands on leadership with evaluation of new sources of threats and integrating types of cyber security data sources.
Senior Cyber Security Analyst – Role Duties
- Analyse security controls, network topologies and host activities for threats/intrusions
- Provide security risk assessments
- Provide input to committee meetings
- Provide input to operation/development of security controls and cyber threat analysis
- Review security logs for events, issues and incidents
- Drive development of InfoSec operations
- Lead InfoSec operations, documentation and standards
- Input for delivery of SOC – Threats, Incidents and Intel Sharing
- Develop and analyse results from audits
- Evaluation for cyber and InfoSec risk across group
- InfoSec testing – development and review
- Manage/Review vulnerability scans, patching updates and Pen Testing
Senior Cyber Security Analyst – Experience
- Strong working knowledge of SIEM, DLP, NAC, Email Gateways, Web Proxy, Anti-Virus
- Development of InfoSec service
- Security standard knowledge – ISO27001, NIST, OWASP
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst will pay a range of £50,000 to £55,000 plus package and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading financial services business, which has grown year on year.
For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.