Security Engineer – Endpoint
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme across Global Information Security, they are now in process of building a greenfield Information Security Hub in their Nuneaton office, as part of their ‘follow the sun model’ for Global Information Security services.
As such, they are keen to appoint a Security Engineer – Endpoint, paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Security Engineer – Endpoint: Responsibilities
- Oversee Endpoint Security to ensure upkeep of technical estate
- Ensure Endpoint Security is line with InfoSec strategy
- Endpoint security change management
- Manage - Security Apps, anti-virus, spyware, host firewall and encryption
- Endpoint version management and compliance across all endpoints
- Implement endpoint corporate policies
Security Engineer – Endpoint: Experience
- McAfee ePO support and engineering with ENS, AppControl, Solidcore, Host Firewall, encryption
- Network troubleshooting
- SysAdmin – Windows, Unix or Linux
- InfoSec – AppSecurity, data loss, endpoint security
The permanent opportunities for a Security Engineer – Endpoint, will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield InfoSec operation.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for further information.