Information Security Third Party Assesor
Salary £550 - £650 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 financial-services London London GB GBP 550 650 650 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a Global Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London, are looking for an Info Sec Third Party Assessor to join their growing team.
About the Info Sec Third Party Assessor Role:
The Job holder will be a member of the Global Third Party Security Review Service team within CyberSecurity.
The team is tasked with information security assessments of third party relationships (Financial Institutions), to help minimise the associated Information Security Risks to the client, its shareholders, customers, employees, reputation and brand.
Expectations and key points:
- Multi dimension services from risk assessment to operated controls executed in multiple regions and countries for their Global Business.
- Provide Cyber Security with risk analysis, controls and risk findings through the execution of services.
- Needs to balance a diverse range of competing priorities several of which will be time critical.
- Work across several disciplines including process development and technology.
- Will work on issues that have a significant impact on the client since the information security risk is high with growing attention from regulators.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and/or experience in operational processes or third party information security reviews in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider
- Desirable – Experience working with Financial Institutions (Banks, CCPs, Others (Transfer Agents, Execution Brokers)
- Background - desirable but NOT essential one or more; risk management, Audit, ISR, IT Security
- Previous Team / Line Management experience
- Qualifications - desirable but NOT essential one or more; ISO270001, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
- Availability to travel (if required) for this role, i.e. travel within country as well as occasional International travel
- Positive and professional attitude, team player, flexible and adaptable, open to change(s)
- Confident and takes responsibility and ownership for work and personal development
If the above is of interest please call me on 0207 509 8040 or apply to this role ASAP.