CISO (Digital Start Up)
Salary £120,000 - £140,000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 it Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Digital Start-up, they have grown aggressively and are now recognised as an industry leading Global E-Commerce business. They specialise in working with both customer and clients, offering bespoke services and solutions.
As part of their digital transformation programme they are expanding the senior management team within technology and are keen to appoint a CISO with digital start-up experience, to lead Global InfoSec strategy and operations.
As an experienced digital start-up CISO, you will be based in the Birmingham offices paying a salary range of £120,000 to £140,000 plus bonus and package. You will lead a greenfield programme of work across all security aspects, design, development, integration and implementation of IT Security related strategy and solutions.
CISO – Digital Start-Up: Duties
- InfoSec Leadership and Strategy
- InfoSec Advisor to the Digital Leadership teams
- Lead and implement the global InfoSec practise
- Define strategic direction and manage initiatives
- Policy implementation across Digital
- Define InfoSec Operating Model design, team structure
- Implement InfoSec Change Management
- Lead InfoSec Governance across global security aspects
- Support programme teams ensure technical security, governance and solution designs
- Define InfoSec Advisory Board and manage activities
- Cyber/InfoSec across technical, process, physical and operational
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
CISO – Digital Start-Up: Qualifications
- Lead Implementer 27001
The permanent opportunity for a CISO – Digital Start-Up will pay a salary range of £120,000 to £140,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a growing global technology centric business.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for more information.