IT Solutions Architect (Security)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme across Global Information Security, they are now in process of building a greenfield Information Security Hub in their Nuneaton office, as part of their ‘follow the sun model’ for Global Information Security services.
As such, they are keen to appoint an IT Solutions Architect (Security), paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits.
IT Solutions Architect (Security): Responsibilities
- Define strategies across IT architecture (Enterprise, Domain, Solution & Technical)
- Ensure InfoSec by design
- Design technical lead for implementation of security controls
- Security subject matter expert, cloud delivery, security & deployment
- Lead IaaS and PaaS – work with global infrastructure teams
- Understand current and upcoming Security threats
- Integrate security into architecture and designs
- Perform security architecture and technical reviews
IT Solutions Architect (Security): Experience
- Security fundamentals – cloud architecture, containerisation and software defined networks
- High Available Design experience
- Design, building security architecture and engineering environments
- Security architecture principles – SDLC
- Security device installations – Config, Troubleshooting – Firewall, IDS
- Knowledge of IP network designs, firewalls, network security tools (IDS, WAF), routers/switches
- Cloud – Azure, PaaS, IaaS, DevOps
The permanent opportunities for an IT Solutions Architect (Security), will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield InfoSec operation.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for further information.