Salary £600 - £750 per day
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 banking City of London London GB GBP 600 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
About the Infrastructure Auditor Role: As an Infrastructure Auditor, you’ll act as support to the Engagement Lead, supporting in delivering audits which focus on Group IT Infrastructure.
- You’ll provide audit and specialist advice an support regarding IT Infrastructure focussed audits of varying scale and scope, end to end. You will be auditing databases, mainframes and cloud.
- You’ll support the planning and executing of risk based audits as agreed with internal partners so that the department audits what matters.
- You’ll use the audit methodology to deliver audits within defined time, cost and quality parameters.
- You’ll support business management in understanding and accepting where action needs to be taken in order to protect the Group. In addition, you’ll work across the Group to support the evaluation of how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks.
- Naturally, you’ll apply and champion the Group Audit methodology and standards and stay ahead of audit best practice and the changing regulatory environment.
If the above is of interest please apply to this role or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.