IT Security (Archtecture) Manager
Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + 30 days holidays + other benefits
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 banking London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My Client, an International Bank based in London, are looking for an IT Security (Architecture) Manager to join their growing team.
About the IT Security (Architecture) Manager role:
The core purpose of the role is to lead a team of security consultants with deep technical , architecture and risk management skills who are embedded across the change lifecycle and business functions.
The role will grow, mature, maintain and support the information security practice and requires a dynamic individual who can balance the security needs with the business requirement to deliver world-class service to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates the client's behaviours whilst carrying out all aspects of role.
- Leads the security technology consultation, advice on technology options and develops a deep understanding of business and wider IT requirements.
- Works closely with Group to ensure global capabilities can be utilised locally, along with influencing global standards and approaches.
- Embeds the function across the project lifecycle to ensure security requirements are clear.
- Ensures the function inputs into the relevant project documentation and leads the security design of technology and processes.
- Defines and manages the local security architecture framework including principles, policies, standards, methodologies, tools, and patterns. This will be aligned to the enterprise and global architecture function.
- Ensure the architecture teams apply the framework consistently and in a meaningful way.
- Assuring all solutions and products are evaluated to meet architectural designs and are aligned and optimised to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and agile way, as well as leading the business and technical engagement to drive adoption of the IT strategy.
- Accountable for the management and governance of IT Architecture assuring compliance with the Architecture Framework, target architecture, promote re-use and assure that the solution is affordable and deliverable.
- Works with the Information Risk Management function to manage all escalations and exceptions to agreed standards.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with business stakeholders, IT & operational teams.
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree
- Over 10 years’ experience in design, implementation and operation of large-scale security architecture solutions in a large and complex environment.
- Knowledge of all areas of IT Security, including Identity and Access Management; Single Sign On; Secure communications and network protection; Data protection and privacy; Security Management; Audit; Cryptographic services; and Security Assurance and Maturity Assessment.
- Proven track record of experience in developing and driving the commercial characteristics of security solutions e.g. designing security architecture based on financial targets.
- Experience of designing innovative IT Security technology systems.
- Experience with e-commerce and high volume online systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of cyber and information security trends and threats facing financial services.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, retain and manage talent.
- Demonstrate good influencing, communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, or equivalents preferred.
- Additional certifications (preferred):
- TOGAF Certified
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer
- PCI-DSS QSA, PCIP
- Languages: Fluent in English, Spanish (optional)
If the above is interested please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 for more information.