Head of Information Security Governance and Assurance
Salary £100,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 it London London GB GBP 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My Client, a Global Health Organisation, is looking for a Head of Information Security Governance and Assurance to join their growing team.
About the Head of Information Security Governance and Assurance Role:
You’ll be supporting strategic alignment across all Market and Business Units to ensure that a sound, robust and fit for purpose information security and cyber defence exists and runs effectively in all areas of the organisation. You will be accountable for managing the suite of Enterprise information security policies and standards published for use by all the client's staff, supporting the definition and group adoption of security standards including the ensure NIST Cyber Security Framework across the Enterprise Information Security organisation, and supporting security governance across the group.
As a Head of Information Security Governance & Assurance you will be acting for Centre and in support of all Market and Business Units, lead on Information Security policy provision and compliance. You will Develop and deliver awareness campaigns for the client's IT security policy, standards and guidelines. Maintaining current and up to date subject matter expertise on a range of IT security matters including standards and best practices and provide a view as to how this relates to the client would also take part of this role. You would identify the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. In addition to this you would liaise with the Director of Transformation and Assurance to ensure Information Security Standards compliance measures are agreed and actioned.
What they are looking for?
- Subject matter expert with significant and proven experience of Information Security including IT Security
- Proven leadership experience in a large, international and complex organisation.
- Previous accountability for leading an Information Security and/or IT Security function
- Sound analytical skills to extract insights from information and provide an informed opinion on risks and the adequacy of controls.
- Personal credibility and an ability to influence key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent relationship management skills both internally and externally across all levels
- Excellent written and communication skills
If the above is of interest and you want to know more please call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more. Alternatively you can apply to this role and I will be able to review your CV.