Supplier Assurance Security Consultant
Salary £52,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB m33hf GBP 52000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role is responsible for ensuring security requirements vendors and suppliers need to meet while developing processes to protect data with their suppliers. • managing information / cyber security supplier assurance • Strong awareness of cyber threats and their mitigations • monitoring compliance with policy and standards, particularly ISO 27001, other external attestations (SOC1, PCI DSS) and NIST Cyber Security Framework • Strong risk management practices
This Financial services business based in Manchester are undergoing a programme of work assessing, validating and securing their Supplier Assurance. Join an already established team and gain great experience with an international company.
Challenged with assessing suppliers against security threats the Supplier Assurance Security Consultant will review, update and enhance contracts. Current contracts will need to be reviewed and assurances evidenced.
• Monitor the security ratings of critical suppliers
• Support the continuous improvement of cyber security assurance processes and capabilities
- Manage supplier assurance security
- Awareness of threats and mitigations and monitor compliance with industry policies and standards (SOC1, SOC2, PCI DSS, NIST)
- Experience of 3rd Party supplier and security monitoring tools
For more information on this role please apply directly here or call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 742 for a confidential conversation.