Salary £32,000 - £43,000 per annum + Pension + Bonus + Perks
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 financial-services Fleet Hampshire GB GBP 32000 43000 43000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Security Analyst works with various technology departments across the organisation to ensure robust, complaint security standards are met through using the latest tools to enhance security vulnerabilities. Requirements: - PCI-DSS / ISO27001 / NIST - Stakeholder management
This financial services company based in Fleet have a number of business entities. This particular function is a new team responsible for payment transactions which include millions per day.
The Security Analyst will use their technical background and information security knowledge to work with different departments to ensure security is a top priority on all projects, that vulnerabilities are identified and rectified, and also that it provides innovation for the wider business.
- Ensure standards and policy compliance's are met (PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST)
- Monitor and report on security standards providing solutions where necessary
- Work with vendors on vulnerability assessments
- Involvement in security audits
- Work with 3rd parties and partners to continue compliance of security standards
To apply for this position or for more information please call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492 or apply directly here