Information Security Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across global, UK and local economies. As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint an Information Security Manager, based in the Blackburn offices paying a salary range of £50,000 to £60,000 to plus benefits.
As an Information Security Manager, you will lead the implementation, delivery and management of Information Security systems and controls. In addition, Application and management of security management systems and controls in line with group policy.
As an Information Security Manager, you will lead the team to deliver effective solutions with third party suppliers, whilst working closely with divisional group heads of functions.
Information Security Manager – Role Duties
- Support InfoSec team and ensure highest standards within security
- Delivery of security management systems in line with group policy, ISO standards and best practise
- Create business-focused security solutions for benefit of group and clients
- Communicate InfoSec awareness and stakeholder engagement
- Work with legal and compliance teams to representing the InfoSec entity
- Implement compliance framework for external and group
- Lead technical and non-technical audits and risk assessments in line with ISO 27001
Information Security Manager - Experience
- Track record of delivering InfoSec frameworks and systems
- Manage ISO 27001 certifications and external audits
- Maintain PCI DSS compliance
- Internal audit qualifications and experience
- Public and Private sector industry experience
- Delivering HMG, Public Services Network (PSN) security standards
- Delivery security reports
- Direct line and performance management
- CISSP – experience or qualifications
- ISO 27001/2
- HMG/PSN security policies and standards
The permanent role for an Information Security Manager will pay up to £60,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.