Senior Information Security Analyst
Salary £36,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-05it UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across global, UK and local economies.
As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint a Senior InfoSec Analyst, to be based in the Bristol offices paying a salary up to £46,000 plus benefits.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you will lead technical Information Security assurance, support delivery of frameworks across group and external clients. In addition, you will work closely with Heads of InfoSec to support the InfoSec programme.
Senior Information Security Analyst: Duties
- Provide Security consultancy through all stages of the project life-cycle. To ensure the solutions are designed and delivered in line with policies and standards.
- Liaise with clients as a InfoSec representative
- Provide advice to assess technical remediation work
- Provide input to security standards and frameworks
- Ensure Pen Testing is effective
- Implement Security policies and procedures
Senior Information Security Analyst: Experience
- Strong working knowledge of security domains, network, PCI-DSS
- CISSP – certification or awareness
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Working to an ISO 27001, ISO 27002 framework
- PCI-DSS knowledge
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- CISM - certification or awareness
The permanent role for a Senior Information Security Analyst will pay up to £46,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.