Information Security Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-01 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services. As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an Information Security Analyst to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and package.
As an experienced Information Security Analyst, you will lead the development of IMSM based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 as a SME in driving the ISMS programme.
Information Security Analyst – Roles Duties
- Stakeholder engagement, implementation of policies and create processes
- Representing Digital and InfoSec with the wider business
- Act as lead for ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Ensure policies are accepted against stakeholder requirements
- Design, operation and continuous improvement of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS
Information Security Analyst – Qualifications
- ISO/IEC27001/2013 Lead Auditor/Implementer
- CISSP, CISM, CRISK, ISSMP, CISA
The permanent role for an Information Security Analyst will pay a salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.