Information Security Architect
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-01 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services. As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint an Information Security Architect to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £55,000 to £65,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Information Security Architect, you will lead security across InfoSec programmes as a subject matter expert. You will assess impact of security policies, standards and architecture. As the Information Security Architect, you will produce architecture to support the 27001 framework and to ensure the delivered architecture is fit for purpose.
Information Security Architect – Roles Duties
- Provide architectural steer to all projects and security programmes, from inception to design
- Provide security leadership across policy, design and architecture
- Security review and design of complex application and technology architectures
- Research/Implement changes to procedures and systems
Information Security Architect – Technical Experience
- Security Architecture & Network Security – LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, Netflow, SNMP
- Implement security solutions – IDS/IPS, secure remote access, firewall, encryption, protocols
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Implement security monitoring processes and tooling
- Design security controls – cloud service providers (AWS, Azure)
- Security deployments within mobile ecosystems
Information Security Architect – Qualifications
- CISSP, ISSAP or MSc InfoSec
- SANs, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP
The permanent role for an Information Security Architect will pay a salary range of £55,000 to £65,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.