Cyber Security Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-01 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national UK business, they specialise in providing utility services to over 11 million customers. As an organisation they provide and support critical national infrastructure services. As part of a transformation programme, they are expanding the Information Security offering. They are keen to appoint a Cyber Security Information Manager to be based in Coventry paying a salary range of £55,000 to £65,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced Cyber Security Information Manager, you will serve as a subject matter expert in all areas of Information Security controls, defining KPI’s, reporting, risk, compliance and assurance.
Cyber Security Information Manager – Role Duties
- Implement robust compliance – internal, external and third-party assessment
- Implement compliance, internal policies, standards, legal
- Develop and deliver a security awareness programme
- Support the management of security penetration testing and mitigation activities
- Asses security & business risks – offer solution to management across the business
- Prepare/Maintain audit and pen test strategies that address evolving business risk
- Monitor compliance with InfoSec policies 27001 and procedures
- Reporting status against 27001 framework
Cyber Security Information Manager – Experience
- Complete third-party security risk assessments and reviews
- Delivery of compliance programmes – 27001, SWIFT, PCI DSS
- Co-ordinate internal and external reviews for security frameworks
- Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and SWIFT
Cyber Security Information Manager – Qualifications
- InfoSec qualifications – 27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP or CISM
- Working knowledge – SWIFT, PCI DSS, 2700 standards or CNI security
The permanent role for a Cyber Security Information Manager will pay a salary range of £55,000 to £65,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading national business, that was continued to grow year on year.
For further information, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.