IT Security Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FTSE 250 Listed organisation with turnover in excess of £400 million. They are market leaders across multiple sectors and industries by providing innovative solutions to improve businesses’ productivity, data and services across Commerce & Industry and Public Sector. They are widely regarded as market leaders in enchaining the services across global, UK and local economies.
As part of a national Information Security programme, they are keen to appoint an IT Security Manager, to be based in Central London or Chippenham paying a salary up to £65,000 plus car and benefits.
As an IT Security Manager, you will develop, coordinate and maintain the delivery of the Information Security framework across group in line with policies and standards. In addition, you will lead best practise, client contractual requirements and the emergence of new regulations and technologies.
As IT Security Manager, you will develop strong working relationships with counterparts as well as liaising the Divisional Security Subject Matter Experts.
IT Security Manager: Experience
- Support Information Security Strategy
- Support governance in line with policy, best practise and client requirements
- ISO Standards, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials – Legal and regulatory obligations
- Create business-focused InfoSec solutions
- Increase awareness of InfoSec and Data Protection across group
- Effective maintenance of InfoSec, Data Privacy and Data Privacy
- Develop best practise relating to legislation and regulations
- Maintain knowledge base on emerging threats and operation of technology
- Maintain required certifications – ISO 27001
- Manage GDPR
- Manage InfoSec, Data Privacy Risk, Documentation, Audit and Compliance
- Conduct audits against ISO 27001 standards
- Create InfoSec and Data Privacy Policies, Standards and Processes
The permanent role for an IT Security Manager will pay up to £65,000 plus car. This is an opportunity to join a true Global leader, which has continued to grow year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.