IT Service Assurance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A European Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Service Assurance Manager to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
As part of IT Services you will deliver core services in a consistent, predictable manner by executing against a consistent delivery framework, aligned to industry standards and best practice.
This is a vital role that will act as a focal point for the definition, implementation and monitoring adherence to these standard methods of quality delivery.
Ownership of a robust Service Assurance capability supporting IT Controls.
Represent IT for all audits undertaken throughout the year.
- Control and management of all IT audits and subsequent audit actions.
- Continuous monitoring and development of key IT controls with focus on Continual Service Improvement.
- Drive industry standard best practice within IT Services e.g.ISO20000.
- Work closely with the ‘Lines of Defence’ to ensure areas such as Security, Compliance and Risk are embedded in our key procedures
- Ensure service documentation is written to agreed and consistent standard.
- Produce KPI’s to demonstrate adherence to best practice.
- Demonstrable Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Experience of Risk Management
- Experience of working within an ISO27001 Framework
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Broad Service Management experience
- ITIL Foundation
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**