Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 banking UK
About the IT Auditor Role: As an Auditor - Applications, you’ll act as support to the Engagement Lead, supporting in delivering audits which focus on Group IT Applications. You'll harness an understanding of IT applications, controls and risks to provide reliable and independent assurance on the effectiveness of our control framework.
- You’ll provide audit and specialist advice an support regarding IT application focussed audits of varying scale and scope, end to end.
- You’ll support the planning and executing of risk based audits as agreed with internal partners so that the department audits what matters.
- You’ll use the audit methodology to deliver audits within defined time, cost and quality parameters.
- You’ll support business management in understanding and accepting where action needs to be taken in order to protect the Group. In addition, you’ll work across the Group to support the evaluation of how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks.
- Naturally, you’ll apply and champion the Group Audit methodology and standards and stay ahead of audit best practice and the changing regulatory environment.
- Ideally you’ll possess or be working towards professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA or CISSP, or clearly evidence comparable IT audit skills acquired through meaningful training and work experience.
- You’ll demonstrate your experience in identifying and testing IT application and general controls.
If the above is of interest please apply to this role or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.