Training and Awareness Manager - Information Security
Salary £45,000 - £53,000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 02 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Leeds based Professional Services business require an Information Security Training and Awareness Manager to raise information security knowledge and understanding throughout the organisation. Must have strong demonstrable experience implementing awareness programmes ideally in an information security related position. Experience in an Information Security capacity is beneficial (ISO27001 / CISSP/ CISM / CIPP/E)
This Leeds based professional services business require an experienced Information Security Training and Awareness Manager to raise awareness and implement security practices throughout the organisation.
Sitting withing the Information Security Team this business are driven to ensuring they are thoroughly prepared and staff are made aware about potential risks when it comes to Information Security. The Information Security Training and Awareness Manager will have key relationships across the organisation and use information to devise a organisation wide programme.
- Create and implement a strategy for Information training and awareness
- Positively raise awareness of Info Sec principles.
- Communicate with key organisation heads to produce a Information Security programme
- Experience in information risk and awareness
- ISO27001 / CISSP /CISM / CIPP-E
- Controlled environment on data loss prevention, threat detection
- IT Security Auditing and 3rd party security assessments
For more information please call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492