CISO - Head of Information Security
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + Bonus and PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 it UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global E-Commerce business, which specialises in working in partnership with customer and client offering bespoke services and solutions. As part of a digital transformation programme they are expanding the senior management team within technology and are working towards appointing a Head of Information Security - CISO to lead Global operations.
As an experienced Head of Information Security - CISO you will be based in the Birmingham offices paying a salary range up to £90,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package. You will lead all security aspects, design, development, integration and implementation of IT Security related solutions.
Head of Information Security – CISO: Duties
- Define strategic direction and manage initiatives
- Policy implementation across Digital
- InfoSec Operating Model design, team structure
- Implement InfoSec Change Management
- Lead InfoSec Governance across global security aspects
- Support programme teams ensure technical security, governance and solution designs
- Define InfoSec Advisory Board and manage activities
- Cyber/InfoSec across technical, process, physical and operational
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- InfoSec Leadership and Strategy
- InfoSec Advisor to the Digital Leadership teams
Head of Information Security – CISO: Qualifications
- Lead Implementer 27001
The permanent opportunity for a Head of Information Security – CISO will pay a salary range of £90,000 to £100,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a growing global technology centric business.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for more information.