Lead IT Auditor / IT Auditor
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Edward Stimpfig
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-21 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Lead IT Auditor at one of the worlds largest financial institutions.
The Lead Auditor shall play a lead role in the successful completion of assigned assessments from start to finish. The Lead auditor shall be competent to strengthen team spirit, improve team skills on different ICT subjects and ensure the quality, relevance and traceability of all identified gap.
As a Lead auditor, you will interact directly with customers at all levels of managements, and be able to synthetize, popularise technical findings and identify risk. Your excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills will help to ensure the good roll out of assessments.
As part of the team, you will also have the chance to help to improve the assessment methodology and to develop the team tooling to improve the relevance of the findings.
- Provide independent advice and timely assurance to management on the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, process, systems and controls
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a comprehensive assessment methodology and the tooling associated to deliver consistent reports
- Schedule and plan assessments with customers, auditors and team members
- Interact with customers of all level of management
- Document and report results of investigation by ensuring the quality, relevance and traceability of the weaknesses identified
- Ensure the on time delivery of complete and accurate reports
- Leading and overseeing the life cycle of an assessment