Information Security Risk Manager
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client in London, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, is looking for an Information Security Risk Manager to join their growing team.
About the Information Security Risk Manager Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaing the Information Security Risk relationship with different lines of business globally as well as regionally. You will ensure that senior stakeholders will have appropriate visibility as to their information security risk posture.
-Liasing with CIOs, CCO Tech and Business Information Risk Officers to understand the current risk landscape, and to follow-up on any respective risk management/mitigation.
-You will maintain on-going visibility of IT key initiatives and helping to prioritise ISR oversight according to risk
-Increasing the understanding of information risks within the IT functions by explaining these in business terms and helping them to ensure that these are kept within their risk appetite by recommending mitigating actions
-Manage and maintain close oversight on all information and cyber security related incidents with a view to provide assurance that risks and impacts have been handled effectively and lessons accordingly learnt
-Have extensive and demonstrable information and cyber security risk and operational risk knowledge and experience, particulary operating in a Second Line of Defence role;
- Have gravitas that will be obvious to all parts of the client, which will enable face off to senior SR managers including CIO stakeholders in order to win their confidence and help influence their decision
- Knowledge of how major areas of a Global Bank, particularly commercial and investment banking
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – to be able to build relationships and influence key internal & external stakeholders
- A change agent who is not afraid to change the status quo in order to drive Group strategy
- Experience in dealing with complex matters by adopting a pragmatic approach, identifying core requirements from both a security and a business perspective and translating them into simplified activities that address the problem
- Significant experience in Information Security Risk management processes
If the above is of interest and you would like to know more please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.