£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
08 October 2018
Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an international asset manager based in London are looking for a dynamic IT Auditor to join their growing team.
About the IT Auditor role:
Plans and executes less complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan, including audit activities and SOX/ISAE3402/MAR/FDICIA/SOC compliance activities, presenting objectives and results to various levels of management. Executes on a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Identifies control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations.
- Responsible for planning and executing less complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan, including audit activities and SOX/ISAE3402/MAR/FDICIA/SOC compliance activities. Gathers and provides input into risk assessments in conformance with department standards, generally in less complex areas. Presents results to various levels of client management
- Identifies control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations. Monitors and validates Management Action Plan status. Recommends closure of Manangement Action Plans when actions are complete and identified deficiency has been addressed.
- Coordinates with appropriate control groups (internal and external) in planning, and executing assigned work
- Build & maintain strong working relationships within Asset Management Technology.
- Experience in public accounting, internal audit, technology audit or related financial services field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Standard desktop computing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across multiple teams, grades and jurisdictions
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Availability to travel is required
- The employee’s primary duty must be the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge, defined as work which is predominantly intellectual in character and which includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience leading small to mid-sized projects
- The advanced knowledge must be in a field of science or learning; and
- The advanced knowledge must be customarily acquired by a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction.
If you're interest in the above role please email me your CV and the best number to catch you on at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively feel free to contact me on: