IT Risk Analyst
Salary £500 - £575 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 20 September 2018 2018-09-202018-10-20 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a Global Private Bank based in London, is looking for an IT Risk Analyst to join them ASAP.
About the IT Risk Analyst role:
Responsible for implementing the IT Risk Management strategies as it pertains to the Bank.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the IT risk management process within an allocated area in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Identify threats and assess risks relating to IT and information assets through formal risk assessments and ongoing stakeholder engagement.
- Apply consultancy and guidance, or take ownership of, tasks and processes throughout the risk management lifecycle, including rating, tracking and reporting on identified risks.
- Driving remediation to agreed deadlines.
- Develop framework of compliance to risk management and security policies.
- Work closely with the IT Risk Manager to implement and oversight technical security controls.
- Collaborate with IT Risk and key stakeholders to drive developments and improvements in change, incident management as well as risks assessments and KRI reporting
- Assist in the development of the risk framework and control improvements to maturity
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- Experience of working within Financial IT environments with strong governance and compliance requirements is required (PSD2/ PCI/ GDPR)
- Risk related knowledge of digital and ecommerce systems.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software security products.
- Technical knowledge of IT systems, applications and databases.
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27001, ITIL and COBIT.
- Strong leadership skills: energy, enthusiasm, drive, direction, results-orientation. Positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive, challenging, questioning and analytical.
- Motivated by IT and risk management challenges.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with interfaces to multiple teams / reporting lines.
- Technical and enterprise problem / resolution skills
Education & Background:
- B.Sc in related subject or relevant experience
- Industry recognised accreditations or similar relevant experience (i.e. CISSP, SANS, CRISC or CISM).
- IT Risk/IT Internal Audit or similar experience in practice
If the above is of interest please call me on 0207 509 8040 or apply to the above ASAP for more information.