Cloud Security Architect
Salary £90,000 - £150,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, is looking for a Lead Security Architect to join their growing team.
About the Lead Security Architect Role:
Lead the definition on the client's security strategy. Define and sell a vision, but with the ablity to deliver incrementally and provide immediate value to the stakeholders. They will also be looking for you to provide oversight to ensure alignment to security architecture and correct consideration of cyber security has been factored into designs.
Responsibilites and Soft Skills:
- Provide end-to-end ownership of security solutions delivered to meet requirements, delivering the architecture required to realize both functional and non-functional capabilities that aligns to the overall security architecture.
- Ability to create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders. Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent situational awareness and ability to appropriately react to a changing landscape
- Performance driven nature and excellent problem solving capability
- Manage a small team of security architects
- Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation.
- Experience is leading the definition of security architecture and roadmaps across a large business unit
- Experience with Identity and Access Management, OAUTH2, JWT, SSO, SAML, PKI, Certificate management, entitlements, Cyber security
- Securing highly available internet banking application.
- Forgerock experience desirable.
- Solution architecture skills required. Ability to produce Solution design documents with UML diagrams.
- Knowledge of client side applications and microservices architecture.
If the above is of interest please call me on 0207 509 8040 or apply ASAP!