IT Security manager (ISO27001/Sarbanes-Oxley/DPA)
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + good package
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
IT Security Manager / ISO27001 / Sarbanes-Oxley / ITIL v3 / CISSP / IDS/IPS / 2 Form Factor Authentication / Information Commissioner / CISSM / Bolton / North West / Salary up to £55,000 + package Are you an IT Security Manager with experience of delivering ISO27001 and/or Sarbanes-Oxley? Our client is looking to achieve both with your expertise and guidance.
IT Security Manager / ISO27001 / Sarbanes-Oxley / ITIL v3 / CISSP / IDS/IPS / 2 Form Factor Authentication / Information Commissioner / CISSM / Bolton / North West / Salary up to £55,000 + package
Are you an IT Security Manager with experience of delivering ISO27001 and/or Sarbanes-Oxley? Our client is looking to achieve both with your expertise and guidance.
Reporting to the Group IT Infrastructure Manager with an independent escalation point to Group IT Director and Compliance Manager:
The strategic and tactical management of IT security across the Groups IT infrastructure and software systems. A hands on role with a strategic view.
You'll work with the Group IT Director and other Group IT Managers to establish and deliver the IT security strategy based on standards, regulation and risk.
Develop the strategy in to a time-line for specific implementation projects and ensures that all solution designs fit within the long term strategic goals.
Work as part of the Group IT Senior Management Team to develop future IT Strategies for the Group.
IT Compliance Management
Manage Group IT compliance with appropriate legislation and certification standards, including development and delivery of procedures in line with Group policies.
Manages IT information assets and associated risk improvement initiatives.
Delivers information security controls. In particular, responsible for the Group IT functions compliance with:
- The requirements of the DPA and Information Commissioner
- The Requirements of the NHS IG Toolkit (Level 3)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP
- Experience of ISO27001 and Sarbanes-Oxley controls and implementation.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- At least 5 years’ experience in an IT environment, at least 3 of which at a senior level.
- Leadership, Delegation, Adaptability and Flexibility, Organisational Sensitivity, Verbal & Written Communication, Planning and Organising.
- Corporate, industry and professional standards, regulation and legislation.
- A member of relevant associations keeping informed of latest threats and technologies within the security industry
- Project and risk management principles, methods, techniques and tools.
- Application and Infrastructure security architecture and design
- Understands a range of security technologies such as
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Firewall Management
- 2 Form Factor Authentication
Salary up to £55,000 with a great package working within a great business!