Cyber Operations and Reponse Manager
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a well known Bank based in London, are looking for a Cyber Security Response Manager.
About the Cyber Security Response Manager role:
Your role as a Cyber Operations and Response Manager is to co-ordinate cyber security investigations and incident response within the bank and find the best way of making sure the right people know, at the right time.
The role is all about making sure the client makes the best use of their cyber security tools to protect the bank from cyber attacks and security incidents. ,You’ll also help to develop peoples’ understanding of Information and Cyber Security and how it can affect them in their work and daily life. You won’t directly manage a team, but will be expected to support junior team members and your partners across the wider team.
- Skills in monitoring and configuring a range of security tools and determining the best course of action when they alert us that we need to take action.
- A thorough understanding of cyber security and cyber crime, including the key threats and the tools used to protect an organisation from them.
- A track record of responding to a range of cyber security incidents in a calm and consistent manner.
- Previous experience of cyber investigations and of internet topology and artefacts that can be used to identify attackers and the methods they use.
- A proven cyber and information security background, ideally in financial services.
- Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into everyday language.
- CISM, CISSP, CEH or other cyber related qualification or training
If the above is of interest please call me on 0207 509 8040 or email me on Darius.Goodarzi@robertwalters.com