Compliance Analyst- graduate junior entry level.Sox, GDPR, PCI
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + exc pension and company entitlements
Consultant Graham Rowe
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Amazing graduate / entry level / junior opportunity to start/develop a career in compliance. Working for this global market leader, you’ll assist the Group’s Compliance Manager develop and maintain compliance, both externally and internally, inc: SOx, GDPR, DPA, local data protection laws and PCI DSS, across the globe.
Compliance Analyst- graduate, junior, SOx, GDPR, DPA, PCI DSS, ISO27001, risk, IT security,
Currently you may only have an exposure or knowledge of compliance (see YOU section).
- This amazing opportunity is to work for a massive organisation, a true global leader. Where you’ll be mentored by one of the industry’s leading compliance experts, to develop you into a compliance expert.
- Reporting directly to the Group Compliance Manager, you’ll assist with developing and maintaining the group compliance, both internally and externally. As you develop, your responsibilities will grow, and exposure / knowledge of various regulations and legislation will increase.
- Compliance, legislation and regulations, include (but not limited to): SOx, GDPR, DPA, local data protection laws, ISO27001 and PCI DSS.
As you develop into the position your responsibilities, experience and exposure will grow and over time you’ll be doing all this (and more!):
Assist the on-going development and maintenance of IT processes and documentation to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx)
- Own the SOx documentation
- Work with IT security technical specialists on the on-going development of IT policies, standards and auditable processes
- Maintain IT Risk logs, ensuring compliance audits are developed based on mitigation's and regular reviews (internal and 3rd parties)
- Ensure security and compliance controls are in place as part of designs, development and implementation, ensuring documentation is updated in line with change processes.
- IT point of contact for internal and external audits
- Subject Matter Expert for business projects, which require compliance and risk assessment
- You’ll either have knowledge / worked with / alongside a compliance function (i.e you might not actually have compliance experience) or have come from a regulated environment: finance, legal, insurance etc
- What my client is looking for is a desire to learn and develop a career in compliance
- Ability to recognise regulatory risks related to business decisions
- Ability to explain complex terminology into clear language
- Confident – be able to communicate well to staff at all levels (stakeholder management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: excel, powerpoint, word
- Organisation: ability to prioritise conflicting demands, make sound judgements based on available information and balance challenges in an international and intercultural environment
Develop a career in a highly sought-after and financially rewarding skill set
- 20 days holiday increasing annually
- Bespoke company entitlements and discounts (you’ll definitely make full use of these!!!)
- Pension: 5% company, 4% employee contribution
- BUPA health cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Childcare and eye care vouchers