IT Security Cloud (Google/AWS) Architect
Salary £90,000 - £115,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 07 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Investment Bank in London, is looking for an IT Security Cloud Architect to join their growing team. There is two headcounts for this role, one if for someone who specialises in Google Cloud and another for someone who focuses on AWS Cloud.
About the IT Security Cloud (Google/AWS) Architect role:
My client is looking for an experienced IT Security Cloud Architect who has a track record of providing architectural guidance and input to complex programmes and projects. They also require someone who has demosntrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders and effectively manager the concerns of all senior stakeholdes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field
- At least 10+ years of relevant IT experience, including exposure to business planning, systems analysis and application development (3-5 of those years to be devoted specifically to security)
- Experience with role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Familiarity with ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, COBIT, and other industry standard security frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of key IT domains particularly computing platforms (Windows, UNIX and Linux) and networking technologies
- Knowledge and experience with perimeter security controls such as firewall, IDS/IPS, network access control, and network segmentation
- Proficient in security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies Security Architectural experience working in complex organizations.
- Experience in defining future architectural strategy and roadmaps
- Ability to work with project teams to define and provide guidance on strategic security controls and direction.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and conducting research as well as managing third party vendor(s).
- Ability to write position papers on highly complex topics for a business audience to assist in decision making
- Experience building reference Cloud architectures and adapting them for enterprise use cases.
- Understanding of Cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), and supporting technologies.
- Experience with any of the industry Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Service, Azure, Google Cloud, etc, as well as virtualization technologies (VMWare, MVS, xEN, Virtual Box, etc...)
- Understanding of network technologies including SDN, routing (including VRFs), and enterprise network designs.
- Familiarity with deploying and securing container technology, VM Ware ESXi, and OpenStack is desirable
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
If the above sounds interesting please contact me on 0207 509 8040 ASAP! Alternatively you can email me your CV to email@example.com