Salary £60,000 - £69,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Bank, is looking for an IT Audit Manager in Lonon to join their team.
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
As an Audit Manager in the IT Infrastructure team, you’ll deliver a complex portfolio of audits with a principle focus on controls managed by Group CIO and the Chief Security Office. You’ll be using and developing your deep understanding of technology, specifically IT Infrastructure controls and risks, to provide reliable assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework.
Working across the organisation, your key focus areas will include:
supporting internal business customers to understand and accept where action needs to be taken in order to protect the Group.
• evaluating how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks
• applying and being a champion of our Audit methodology and standards
• keeping yourself up to date on audit best practice and the changing regulatory environment
• developing, coaching and motivating colleagues to support our high performing team culture, that consistently demonstrate our Group values.
We’re looking for you to demonstrate your interest and motivation in this specialist area of Audit, coupled with relevant and proven infrastructure auditing experience. You'll have demonstrable knowledge, experience and understanding of the key risks (including security and operational resilience) across a variety of IT Infrastructure technologies, including:
• Operating Systems – Windows (Server Roles and Technologies; Clients), UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HPUX etc.), Mainframe (Unisys, Z/OS) and Midrange (i-Series, HP Non-Stop).
• Network Devices and Technologies – Routers, switches, Loadbalancers, Firewalls, Proxy Services, IDS, IPS, Telephony/ Voice technology (PABX, VoIP etc.), LAN, MAN, WAN, Remote Access, VPN and Cloud.
• Databases, Backups and Storage Systems – Databases (e.g. IMS, DB2, Oracle, SQL), Big Data/ Data Warehouse (Hadoop, Terradata), Storage systems (SAN, NAS) and data Backup Technologies
• Virtualization, Middleware and Utilities – Batch Technologies, File Transfer, Citrix, Cryptography/ Certificate Management, Anti-virus, Malware detection, MS Exchange, Office365 and DLP software.
• IT Infrastructure Projects – you’ll have sound knowledge of ITIL, project delivery and IT Infrastructure Design, Maintenance, Monitoring and Capability Planning
Ideally you’ll possess relevant professional IT audit qualifications (such as CIA, CISA or CISSP or clearly comparable IT audit skills gained through training and work experience). Financial Services experience is not essential for this role, although you’ll be expected to quickly learn and gain a solid understanding of the key business and technology risks impacting Financial Services.
If the above is of interest then please call me on 0207 509 8040 or apply to this advert ASAP.