Information Security Analyst
Salary £450 - £500 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-08-24 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading Retail bank based in London, are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing team.
About the Information Security Analyst role:
My client is looking for an Information Security SME who has a good understanding of how Info Sec fits with cyber and resilience and fits with continuity and recovery of services and how these things can be risk managed.
- Ability to produce briefings to senior Management in order to gain their commitment
- Analytical skills to understand complex Business Services and positions made up of systems and processes and to identify impactful and relevant insights
- Stakeholder Management
- Ideally an industry recognised certification such as CISSP (from ISC2) or CISM (from ISACA)
Previous Experience to Include At Least Two of
- Risk or controls related work around Cyber/Information Security and/or Business Continuity
- Business Service Management including Incident Management and Recovery of services as well as Business Continuity
- Operational Resilience – planning and/or delivery for applications and systems, preferably in a Financial Services environment
Business information risk experience within a risk management framework.
If the above is of interest please contact me ASAP on 0207 509 8040 or email@example.com