IT Security Manager
Salary £40,000 - £44,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 July 2018 2018-07-182018-09-16 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is currently engaged with a national services business that provides bespoke services to a wide range of clients across the UK, as well as working closely with the government on a number of projects. This Birmingham city centre-based organisation is now looking for an IT Security Manager to report into the Head of IT Governance and proactively manage IT Security as well as leading the Risk Management for the IT department. This permanent role is paying a salary of £40,000 - £44,000.
As an IT Security Manager you will be involved in, but not limited to, the following;
- Design and lead on all aspects of IT Security policy, including cloud, network, encryption, anti-virus and datacentres
- Lead on penetration testing
- Manage IT related Disaster Recovery and business continuity matters
- Be an IT Security subject matter expert and advise the department on current and potential threats, and mitigation.
IT Security Manager role requirements;
- Security certification i.e. CISSP, CISM/ISO 27001
- Horizon-scanning and innovative mitigation of risk
- Network configuration and security
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft on-premise and cloud technologies including Azure, Sharepoint, Dynamics and Office 365 from an IT Security standpoint
- GDPR/Data Protection compliance
This Birmingham based role is paying £40,000 - £44,000, plus benefits package and providing you the opportunity to work with a leading, national organisation that is growing year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.