Audit and Security Analyst
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Location West Yorkshire
Consultant James Hewitson
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Working in the Security/Risk department. This role is an internal security analyst role, with a strong emphasis on auditing of systems in place. In turn safeguarding legal, contractual and business-related requirements through the effective use of procedural controls and InfoSec awareness. This is an initial 3 month contract, with the scope for further extension based on the ongoing needs of the project.
- Undertaking and supporting testing/auditing to demonstrate that security measures in place provide a level of data protection in line with business and regulatory requirements.
- Developing positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Gathering of information for third party audits.
- Alert to potential business risks within the department. Ensuring risks are mitigated through use of risk management programme already in place.
- Lawful handling of personal data from staff and customers alike, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Implementation, where necessary, of GDPR matters.
- Commercial experience in an IT Security Auditing role.
- CompTIA Security +
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)